PAGES

Thursday, March 3, 2011

GT - Miami needs a late game winner...


Despite this second straight loss were in both games they had a strong 1st half, I think Miami just needs a late game winner... Sometimes seeing how you win in late game situations gives you a boost that you can do it.


Since my last blog about the heat, I think they found the mistakes they made with regards to pick and rolls for Lebron/Wade isolation's but there back up plan of Bosh in post just didn't clicked today...


Despite this heart breaking loss and a big downer for this day, I still think they can get back from this fumble... But this time Spoelstra needs to give one guy the responsibility to take over in this situations... When I was watching the dying minutes, body language just says it all from Wade and Lebron... They just didn't want to take the last shot... They had almost 3 tries to make it happen and it just didn't push through...


So the plan of the heat having multiple picks works but they got to have some plan C or D... What I can suggest here is have Bosh work on his post game... He likes the high post then slash but he needs to have a back down game... For me this play should isolate one side of the court and the rest of the players can move around for a open jumper or a quick slash...

For the Orlando Magic, I think consistency is what they need... They have the plays set of in and out of Howard but sometimes Jameer is there and then sometimes J-Rich is there but never in a consistent manner... Also from my opinion on Howard getting frustrated with his teammates, I'm not sure that's a good idea saying that to the media... I would suggest for that is, he just needs to push his teammates in a different way like "we need you", or "my in and out game will not work without you"... Sometimes giving respect and boosting ego helps in giving a player confidence... Its a little soft but you know were still human...


Any Heat fans out there, your welcome to post any comments... =)

SUPPORT MY BLOG BY CHECKING AMAZON.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment