PAGES

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Announcement - thegelozone will be on indefinite downtime


Due to unforeseen events today (i.e. virus attacks and HD sector failures), thegelozone will be on indefinite downtime until I figure out how to fix everything... Currently I am on my backup HD, which is a mere 20 GB, and trying to budget out ways on how I can financially resolve the issue within the fastest way possible...

I am really sad as there are some 3D Models there that I have been working on so hard and now I am trying to scramble on possible ways to retrieve them...

The blog site will continuously run until I come back and for the people who support my blog, lets hope for the best as this site is just not only dedicated to track conversions but also to other projects...

No comments:

Post a Comment